Welcome to my Home Pages.
i usually make a lot of typos, i eventually correct them, as i stumble back across them. pls bear w/me, and ignroe them. thnaks !!!
If you don’t already know me, you’ll probably think I’m nuts. Well, you’re not completely wrong. I run on a slightly different frequency as everyone else. It’s not noticeable all the time, but if you deal with me everyday, you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
Visit my PEZ page
Check out all the latest at the Vintage photos page
As of 11/10/01 the World Trade Center site is still burning after 60 days
We must never forget this !!!
- It’s been a busy time for my PEZ collection again. Many new items were recently acquired. Checkout my PEZ page for the latest photos. Some of the items either newly released or on their way are :
- Just got my hands on this puppy. Rare Compaq Linux Tux the Penguin PEZ Dispenser, from the August 2001 Linux World
- It’s not a PEZ. but Funko just released (11/01) a special Uncle Sam Wacky Wobbler
- Just received the newest PEZ Pirate Wacky Wobbler Oct. 2001.
- For Christmas 2001- revised, Santa, Snowman, Polar Bear and possibly new Reindeer, and Elf
- PEZ Popcorn – 4 Pezzy flavors
- Bill Clinton – I am Pezident Wacky Wobbler – got it
- Fireman and Policeman PEZ Wacky Wobbler – got ’em
- Sparky PEZ Wacky Wobbler – got it
- Chicago Cubs Homer Simpson – promo item from Oct 6, 2001 game
- Philadelphia Phillies baseball team put out this cool dispenser
- Minnesota TC Bear Pez. Closeup photo of TC Bear This Pez was given out at the July 8, 2001 Twins baseball game – got it
- Chicago Cubs Joe Cool from the June 6, 2001 game against the NY Mets
- New York Jets and Buffalo Bills fantasy Pez.
- PEZ Fuzzy Friends – got ’em
- Newest release of Pokemon PEZ – got them in August 2001
- New Bride and Groom dispensers – got em’
- Giant PEZ dispensers – will dispense whole candy packs – got ’em in both colors, red and blue
- Toy Vault PEZ Christmas ornaments for 2001
- Jungle Mission interactive dispensers – got ’em
- I came across this wallpaper image that I now use. It is simple, yet powerful. Please feel free to download and share with your family or friends. NeverForget.jpg
- A2 (the newest Jersey Gurl) sent this highly emotional site address along. You need to have speakers, 7 minutes of viewing time, and a box of tissues handy to appreciate this one. It is extremely touching tribute to those lost in the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks. http://angels-support.uk-archangels.co.uk/special/tribute.swf
- So New York City elected a new Mayor on Tuesday. We will sorely miss Rudy Giuliani, and only hope he doesn’t go too far away from us. They say that Rudy’s endorsement of Mike Bloomberg is what allowed him to get elected, which is a good thing for New York. What is unfortunate is that it took Rudy’s handling of the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks for the majority of NYC citizens to finally realize the character of the man that was their Mayor for 8 years prior to the attacks. How he responded to the attacks is no different than the way he conducted every moment of his tenure. From the first day we came to know him, he was only concerned for what was best for this city, it’s citizens and it’s workers. Every adult should live their lives the way Rudy conducted himself. And that is to consider others in each decision made, and how it will affect the future. To not bow to pressure from special interests, or ‘squeeky wheels’, but to consider the larger picture. To not be afraid to make diffcult, or unpopular decisions, but to make the right decisions. God Bless America, God Bless New York City, and God Bless Rudy Giuliani. (11/8/01)
- Today my middle boy is 15, what a fine young man he has become. I Love You Joe – Happy Birthday.
- Today is also my AJ’s birfday. Enjoy your special day, enjoy the calamari, and especially enjoy the car ride home this evening with Uncle Dong.
- A2, one of Jersey City’s newest occupants shared this fine photo with us. We call it “They Do Grow On Trees‘. Now we know what is on her mind. I should add that I showed this to my Mom, and she thinks I may be a product of this tree. (11/7/01)
- Had our annual Halloween costume / birthday party Saturday. Celebrated birthdays for Frank and Joe. All went very well. We even had the TwinTowers represented, as well as an anthrax laden package, and an infected postal worker. Enjoy the photos.
- If you recall last year around Christmas, we posted a new and improved Gracielle, showing off her new puppies. Well, this is the latest update, and as you can see, she fills out her blouse rather nicely. (10/28/01)
- Our newest dotcommie (DF) has provided us with 2 interesting questions to ponder. They are :
- There are two men–both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives hundreds of millions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why is it that the U.S. Government has spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past ten years than Osama bin Laden? It is a strange turn of events.
- Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events!!
- Let’s welcome RyanM (also known as ‘Brother Man’) to the fold. His first donation is a beaut. Seems that Osama likes to frequent what we reference as Mark meat when he isn’t busy preparing to wreak havoc on America. Somehow he manages to spend time with some primo US Lane Bryant companionship, but thanks to the FBI 10 Most Wanted flyers, he was captured. Hey GW, send over the Special Forces so we can exercise proper justice on this knucklehead. Good work RyanM. You did us proud.
- A2 sent this ditty over from her new hideout in Jersey City. We call it Do your patriotic duty.
- Our ‘Demented JoeC’ provided us with this educational material out of the Afghan training program. It gives us some insight into the minds of the so called terrorsists. Let’s call this ‘Training for Allah‘
- The elusive Sail Capri checked in with this submission. One sharp General here …Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio and you should read his reply to the lady who
interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws – he firmly puts her back in
her box!!!! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR)
interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy
Scout Troop visiting his military installation.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they
visit your base?
GENERAL REINWALD: We’re going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery,and shooting.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That’s a bit irresponsible, isn’t it?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don’t see why, they’ll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don’t you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don’t see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you’re equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you’re equipped to be a prostitute, but you’re not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended. (10/27/01)
- A2 sent over these letters. One is an open letter to Osama, and the other reminds everyone what being an American is all about. I call it Stand Up America. Thanks A2 and A1 and God Bless you both and your husbands for the work and dedication they have taken on, as two of our hero American firefighters still working at ground zero.
- ET checked in with this slideshow he received from our friends at ‘whatever they call themselves’ this year. It is a powerpoint slideshow message from Boeing to Osama and his merry band of idiots. It’s about 400k, but well worth the time to download. (10/18/01)
- Our demented JoeC forwarded this link along. It is an aerial view of ground zero. Pretty amazing site. Save the jpg and do some zoom to really appreciate the rubble.
- The elusive Sail Capri checked in with this one. Seems he was doing some local shopping and came across this person. Meanwhile our Special Forces are on the other side of the world, looking for this knucklehead…, or shall I say ‘dickhead’
- This guy has some good quality mpeg videos of the WTC attacks, as well as good quality hi-res photos – http://www.ab2m.net/wtc/video/original/
- Tony Soprano and his ‘family’ placed the following ad in the local papers. (10/15/01)
- World Trade Center links – http://jaba.mbnet.fi/wtc/
- I hear gool ole GW is considering going in with the Special Forces. Here he is during a training exercise.
- Heard a rumor about a possible Osama – OJ Simpson connection. You decide.
- Weather Channel forecast for Kabul – will tourism increase ?
- Justice served NY City style. Let’s rock motherfu*&%er
- Charmin has new marketing product coming soon.
- We have all called Osama a dick head at some point in time, here’s the evidence to support that claim. (10/14/01)
- This photo of ground zero has an impact on me, and also displays some irony…
- This link is to a Webshots site that contains a wide variety of private photo collections. Besides there being a wide range of topics, some of the folks have some interesting photos of the WTC attack. Some are also from news and federal agencies as well. I should caution you, some of the ground zero stuff is depressing
- Webshots Community: Popular Albums
- Yo, Osama, wave bye-bye …
- I received the following ‘Priceless‘ image from quite a few folks, to name a few DL, AG and DMAC252. Perhaps if we drop a few million flags, and gasoline, they can take care of our problem all by themselves. Thanks guys/gals… (10/12/01)
- Well, can you believe it’s been a month since the worst thing never imagined happened ? I don’t feel any better. In fact, I feel worse. I’m glad we are ‘striking back’. We should be finished by now. There should have been one bomb. Very big. Very final. No one will ever fuck with us again. It needs to be that way. If not for something as ‘whatever’ as this, then what for ? But it won’t happen, so we’re fucked. Our enemies must fear us. God Bless America. Never Forget 9-11-01. (10/11/01)
- I found this up on eBay. This NYC artist wants everyone to have his flag design. I think it’s great. God Bless America. Pass it on… (10/10/01)
- MD sent this wonderful variation of the Dr. Seuss classic The Grinch, titled Uville – The Binch
- Because I know you are all interested — http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/anthrax_g.htm
- This interesting piece was submitted by the Big Guy (WFP). Good to see he still likes rock… Written by Ted Nugent, the rock singer and hunter/naturalist, upon hearing that California Senators B. Boxer and D. Feinstein denounced him for being a “gun owner” and a “Rock Star”. This was his response after telling the senators about his past contributions to children’s charities and scholarship foundations which have totaled more than $13.7 million in the last 5 years!! (10/9/01)
- A very interesting opinion piece called The 100% Solution Dr. James Hirsen Oct. 7, 2001
- Translation of Osama bin Laden’s Videotaped Speech – Reprinted from NewsMax.com
- Please visit my World Trade Center Attack memorial page
- Wanna show your partriotism, install this kool desktop flag from http://www.deskflag.com/ It’s a simple little animated American flag that will stay on your desktop. It doesn’t get in your way or slow things down.
- RZ checked in with this touching image of our brave FDNY heroes. Simply called Tired Angels.
- Here is an interesting ‘open letter’ to the American people from a Dr. Tony Kern, LT COL, USAF (RET), ACADEMY ADVISOR Air Force ACADEMY
- Check out the Astronomy Picture of the Day site. This link points to a great satellite photo of the Earth at Night. Awesome imagery — http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap001127.html
- Astronomy Picture of the Day Index – Solar System: Earth – http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/lib/earth.html
- A fantastic link for WTC Attack related reference materials,VERY comprehensive. You could spend days at this site. – http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/wtc.html
- AJ forwarded this novel idea on how to deal with Osama. (10/7/01)
How to exact justice for Osama Bin Laden’s crimes:
Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will
inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.
Therefore, I suggest we do neither.
Let the CIA, Rangers, Seals or whoever covertly captures him, fly him
to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a
complete sex change operation.
Then return ‘her‘ to Afghanistan to live under the Taliban.
- There is absolutely nothing that I can say that could ever come close to my feelings on the recent attacks on America at the NYC World Trade Center. I had to go to our Jersey City data center that morning, so I was able to watch the event unfold from a short distance away. Besides some of the nightmares I have been having, it was the most scariest moment of my life, and I’ve been through some scary shit.I fully support our local and federal govenments in their handling of this matter and feel we can all benefit if we look to them for leadership and guidance on how to react. We would all like nothing better than to nuke these bastards, but I think the way they have been headed is proper. We all need to be more security conscious as we go about our daily routines, and there is nothing wrong with ‘profiling’ to limit the folks we need to check a bit. After all, why look for a California blonde, if the enemy is a Middle Eastern man, with black hair and eyes.Why stop a Honda, if you are looking for someone in a truck ? Hey, just start with folks who buy one-way tickets. I have received some great material since the attack, and now that flags are back at full mast, we’ll take the cue and try to get back to some sort of life that is closer to what it was before the attacks, although life will never be the same for any of us. (9/30/01)
God Bless America
- JD checked in with this animated gif she put together in memory of those lost. Great work — thanks
- Here’s a great depiction of the region after we have taken matters into our own hands. If you act now, you should be able to acquire some of this great waterfront real estate.
- There are a lot of folks who took photos of the attack, and aftermath. A lot of posted their images on their perosnal pages, and this yahoo search will lead you to some of those sites. Very moving images, with a variety of persepctive. http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wtc+photos
- I’m working on a WTC specific image page that will represent some of the good, and a lot of the evil from that day. We must never forget how vile this act was, and these images should serve as a reminder to all Americans, that we are all togehter, and any of the petty differences we may have had should be put aside as we work together to eliminate this evil, destructive attitude.(9/30/01)
- This is for my new PEZ friend – BC, from Fontana. Here are photos of the Bill Clinton I Am Pezident wobbler. Photo 1 and Photo 2. I tend to not keep this page updated with any regularity. Strictly mood driven, and whatever memory comes when I’m doing an update. Thanks for visiting the page — Jack.
- My oldest came home tonite with a special surprise for me. The newly released Rock ’em, Sock ’em robots wacky wobblers. Kool !!! Thanks my boy —
- If you are shopping for school uniforms this year, stay away from a joint called Greens Uniform Company, in College Point. Apparently, in a Soup Nazi sort of way, you have to wait on the ‘white’ tiles before being serviced. And if you don’t, you get berated. Stay tuned for price cuts, if this continues. (9/6/01)
- Got an email from EJK today. If you remember we had a farewell party for some friends back in Feb. 2000 , when we found out that Paul M. was apparently gay. We also thought that EJ (there was no K in her name then) was going to marry another lady, but that was unfounded, anyway, I digress. Anywho, she forwarded a photo of an old friend EW, who apparently may have taken the same road as Paul M. Check out this photo, our boy is in the center, and you tell me what you think about the bloke in the blue shirt and our friend…. (9/4/01)
- SS passed this wild video my way. I suspect, nay, I hope that it’s not real, for the little boys sake. It has a simple title, called HeadRush. It wil blow your mind. You gotta see it to disbelieve it. (9/2/01)
- My oldest passed his road test. Has a freakin’ drivers license now. He’s already taken the car alone a few times. We are real proud of him. Atta Boy JLjr !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!
KRAKOW POLAND INTER-NEWS AGENCY
POLANDS WORST AIR CRASH
Polands worst Air Disaster occurred today when a small 2 seater plane crashed into a cemetary this morning.
Polish search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that the number will climb as the digging continues into the night…………… (8/10/01 – thanks TV)
- Our Factors boy TV, checked in with this little amusing tale. Am sure you will relate to it. I know I do, since my recent altercation at our favorite Monday haunt, and the Boyz remind me now each week.
Little Guido was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the 6th one… a man on the bench across from him said, “Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth,& make you fat.”
Little Guido replied, “My grandfather lived to be 107 years old.”
The man asked, “Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?”
Little Guido answered, “No, he minded his own fucking business“
- DF from Upstate passed along this amazing little exercise. It will stun you. Titled simply Free Will or Synaptic Wiring.
- We had a great time at BA’s surprise 40th birthday part. Here are some photos from the party.
- This submission is from RC, our psycho bus driver friend. He is out of the hospital, and back on the prowl. A little slower than usual, since he has to deal with chemo these days, but at least he’s with us. Sorry SS, looks like you lose on the death pool. This photo helps to communicate the effects of drinking too much water on the female metabolism. (8/5/01)
- Other new PEZ rumors are as follows :
- Check it out, the Orlando Magic basketball team will be doing a PEZ promotion, similar to what has happened with the Chicago Cubs, and Minnesota Twins. See the details here – http://www.nba.com/magic/news/giveaways_theme_nights.html?nav=ArticleList and photo of the dispenser here…
- Our GrumpyVP checked in with this submission. Apparently she is not happy with the results of Casual Friday, and has provided the this example as evidence to support it being eliminated. Considering this image, she might be right. (7/30/01)
- My Dad came across this photo from 1951 of the Feast of St.Anthony on East 106th street in East Harlem. I remember going to these feasts growing up and it was an awesome event. It was especially moving to be in the crowd as the huge towering staue was carried down the streets. If you look close there is a band that sits on the statue the whole time. There were special Italian songs that they played, and an amazing display of teamwork as they ‘bounced’ the statue to the songs.
- The Big Guy (WFP) checked in with this one. It had a different caption, and I took the liberty to adjust slightly. Now titled, ‘Where’s my gum ?’
- The big guy from above (WFP again) also provided this amusing little ditty. If you get offended by religious humor, tough shit, get a life, and chill out a bit. We’ll call this one Sipping Vodka. (7/12/01)
- Check out eComplaints.com you can post complaints about your favorite companies.
- My Godfather gave us all a scare recently when he checked himself into a hospital. Thank God all is OK. He ended up with 3 new additions to his body that should keep him with us for some time to come. Take care Zeke, and follow that doctor’s advice. You’ll have some great-grandchildren in a few years (No, I don’t know anything you don’t, but it’s a pretty safe bet in our family), you’ll want to stick around to bounce them on your knee. (6/27/01)
- This article was in the NY Post today, so I guess this is how the Safra murder mystery ends up. Should make an interesting movie, don’t you think ? How much would 2 years of your life be worth ? (6/26/01)
- A1 checked in with a photo that explains why women don’t let men bathe the children. When will women learn we do this shit so they leave us alone? Thanks A1
- Keith and I visited RC, our psycho bus driver friend who’s spending some quality time in the hospital these days. As usual, he’s hitting on every women at NSUH. Our prayers are with you my boy. We even got our boy Krumb on the speaker phone to cheer the boy up a bit. Of course that got us yelled at for using a cell phone in a hospital, but hey, a vist from the boyz usually ends up with one of us in trouble anyway. The Boyzz plan to visit en masse soon.
- While visiting our boy, we found out some interesting information on the private life of nurse J. She’s a ‘biker-chick’ and a church-goer, which can only mean she’s fun….Hey Ralphie, be sure and get her number on the way out of there…
- The elusive Sail Capri checked in again after a 5 month hiatus. As ‘cute’ as the submissions were, it would not be right to post them here.
- The Big Guy (WFP) provided this interesting example of what a Male Cosmopolitan question and asnwer article would read like. Most excellent. (6/25/01)
- It’s been a busy time for my PEZ collection. Many new items being released. Checkout my PEZ page for the latest photos. Some of the items either newly released or on their way are :
- Walmart Smiley PEZ – got ’em
- eBay set of 4 new dispensers – from the eBay store – got ’em
- General Mills Cereal mini-PEZ – got ’em
- George W. Bush – I am Pezident Wacky Wobbler – got it
- Fireman, Policeman PEZ Wacky Wobbler – got ’em
- PEZ Fuzzy Friends – got ’em
- Winnie The Pooh series – got ’em
- Pokemon PEZ coming soon – got ’em
- New Bride and Groom dispensers – got em’
- Giant PEZ dispensers – will dispense whole candy packs – got ’em
- Toy Vault PEZ Christmas ornaments
- Jungle Mission interactive dispensers – got ’em
- I know, I know, I’ve been away again.Work has been busy which is good, but takes me away from you all. Anyway, will try to get back on track. Here’s the latest :
- Remember that company that caused me all that grief during 1999 ? Remember the incompetent rat bastards fired all of us ? Well get this, these pitiful SOB’s had the nerve to send me (us) not one, but two, ‘Dear Employee‘ letters. Announcing their new global brand and new global message. And can you guess what the message is that they want to communicate to all of their clients , and potential clients ? Well it reads – ‘ CSC – Go Ahead, we’re listening.’ Well listen to this – I don’t work for you any more. How are you going to attract new business if you can’t even purge your stupid marketing database of terminated employees. What confidence does that project ? What kind of ‘Technology Partner’ are you when you can’t keep something as simple as who works for you accurate ? Mary Joe Morris, President, Technology Management Group should be ashamed of herself for putting her name on this crap data. GO AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE, FOLD, CHAPTER 11, GO AWAY, GO AWAY. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION SUCKS. STEW BRAUNSTEIN SUCKS, YOU ALL SUCK !!!
- DA & GrumpyVP are down in Sunny Fla, visiting @Epcot. They managed to find an internet connection and sent up this photo of the VP taking in the sun. They say that over time the owner begins to look like the pet…. I can see how they came to say that…
- DA seems to have taken on the image of Tigger, woulda thought she would resemble Simba instead, but go figure Mother Nature…. (4/26/01)
- QueenGee checked in with this skimpy little diddy. Not for the <16 crowd. Says I’m their uncle. Not quite sure who the mystery person is yet, but judging by the type of material, I am quite sure they are related to me. Thanks much QG !! (4/1/01)
- A1 and the Twins (A & N) made the local news program’s website (WWOR). Check out the photo taken during one of the snowstorms. (3/26/01)
- My witch came across this article in a 1997 edition of Prevention magazine. It covered a whole new use for those crazy PEZ I collect. Article was titled Pez RX. — Thanks witch !! (3/24/01)
- Here’s an updated photo of my boy and his teef. Let’s just call it Start saving for braces Dad — Part Deux
- Check out new Smiley PEZ due to show up around July 2001. I was able to get one from eBay, and you don’t wanna know what I paid.
- Winnie the Pooh series also will be showing in April, 2001.
- Also checkout new Fuzzy Friends that will be released soon (3/2/01)
- If you are still interested or following the Edmond Safra mystery, keep checking the Ted Maher Support site at http://www.tedmaher.com/index.htm – Some good information is presented here that only serves to deepen the mystery surrounding Edmond’s death.
- Check out The World in a Nutshell. Great resource for information on various contries. Just starting to grow, hope they make it. http://www.nutshellnotes.com/
- The big guy (who recently shuffled off to Buffalo), checked in with this one. It’s a job application to Hooters.(2/22/01)
- DSTINKY checked in with this submission. Kinda interesting persepctive (2/4/01).
- The three most powerful people in the USA now are named:
Bush, Dick and Colon.
- Rumor has it that BA is moving in to M’s house for the summer. If that’s true. Way kool !!! – Thanks for the tip JaL. I promise I won’t say a word to anyone.
- TV checked in with these videos. One is of rabbis doing a “Wassup” thing (4mb), and the other is got 2 Sumo wrestlers (1.2mb). Well worth the download time for you slower connected surfers.
- The elusive Sail Capri has been away for a while. I guess he got my message from his last submission. Well in 2 days, he provided 2 submissions. Both are good, one is worth the post. It’s a Nostradamus prediction … (1/12/01)
- In 1555, Nostradamus wrote:“Come the millennium , month12
In the home of greatest power,
The village idiot will come forth
To be acclaimed the leader”.
- JC checked in with this submission. Titled simply – Mind Games. (1/2/01)
- OK Gracielle, you wanted to see your picture here, so here it is, in all your splendor, showing off your new puppies. Your face is proof that I can annoy anyone into doing just about anything. We also got this one to display as well. (12/29/00)
- Today is Mom’s birthday. Can’t say enough about Mom, and won’t even try. She is fantastic, and did a fine job raising us. That’s evident by how good we all turned out. It don’t happen by itself. We all Love You Mom !!! Happy Birthday. (12/26/00)
- Today’s my brother’s birthday. He’s 33. Happy Birthday Frank. We Love You !!!You gave us all quite a scare this year, but you came through OK. Things like this give you a different perspective on life, and I think we have all changed a bit because of it.
- My boy found this little PEZ related mp3 on Napster.It’s called Pez – It’s Candy .. Real cute.Worth the wait to download. (12/23/00)
- KD checked in with this hilarious submission. Simply titled Side Impact airbags. Anyone see this as potential Mark meat as well ??? Just wondering.
- Got a report there was a Santa sighting recently. Have the photo to prove it. Down side is, no gifts this year. Sorry, don’t shoot the messenger. I just report this stuff.
- A1 checked in with this one, after quite a long hiatus. Guess she’s been busy with ‘other’ things and didn’t have time to consider the cause. Anyway, a different side of Rudolph. (12/20/00)
- Got a cool Christmas gift. A Siamese fighting fish inside a vase, with a mini tree and some marbles. Fish needed a name. We call him Drop Dead Fred. Know why ? He was floating less than 48 hours later. Now I got a new flower vase. Anyone need marbles ?
- RC, our psychotic bus driver seems to be on a roll. Provided another piece of amusing material. This one is a Letter from Grandma (12/16/00)
- Our favorite psychotic bus driver RC was on the air tonite, and sent in a bunch. Some of these are pretty out there. So be warned. Some will offend you, one will make you feel inadequate, and may get the lady a little worried. Here goes :
- http://www.royp.clara.co.uk/littlelostgirl.htm – this is the latter
- This one is simply titled Rudolph’s Revenge
- This here is the Perfect Gift for that man in your life.
- This is the first one. Simply called Ouch !. This ain’t me. This musta hurt. The psycho bus driver sent it to me. Remember that. As we get older we gain experience. This is one of those experiences we all MUST have. See if you can find the lesson.
- The elusive Sail Capri has been away for a while. There was a recent submission, but I have to say, It could have been better. It was ‘cute’, but if I start posting ‘cute’, I’ll probably get my ass kicked, so forget it. The bar is high SC, so make those submissions count.
- The Big guy checked in with this little story. You married guys will understand. gotta go get it, bear with me…. (12/7/00)
- Happy 90th Birthday Grandma. I Love You. You are the strongest woman that I know. You are amazing. God Bless you !!! (12/6/00)
- Memorial page for my friend and co-worker Larry Jones. (12/4/00)
- How to tell you’ve been real bad for Christmas …
- Just picked up the Jaguar 2000 Formula One Race car sponsored by HSBC, produced by Hot Wheels. A fine looking car.Check it out.
- Is it just me, or has Warren Christopher fallen off of the face of the planet ? It makes you wonder when the ‘voice of integrity’ abandons the cause, and all that’s left is the lawyer mouthpiece spinning fairy tales for the Sore Loserman team …. The protesters outside Gore’s residence are right when they say “Get out of Cheney’s house”. I expect the next legal battle will be related to evicting a tenant from their residence. Surely we won’t be giving the Gore’s enough time to clean out the residence, er, pack their belongings and get out, so Cheney may have to take up lodging at a nearby hotel, until the “tenant’s legal due process runs it’s course.”. God help us all.
- ….. “The wheel has turned, and it is time for them to leave.” (Dick Cheney, Nov. 2000)
- Very perceptive NY Post opinion piece from Nov. 29, 2000. appropriately titled “Hell No, He Won’t Go“.
- Another perspective by Michael Meyers, entitled – “Al’s Recounts Color Me White” , who contributes to the NY Post. This was from the Nov. 29, 2000 edition.
- Here’s another excellent artice titled ” Al’s Supreme Doom” , by Kris W. Kobach, a Professor of Statutory Interpretation and Constitutional Law at the University of Missouri/Kansas City School of Law. This guy is sharp.
- Michael Kelly contributed this piece titled – “Torching Democracy In Order to Save it” in the Nov. 29, 2000 NY Post. I don’t know what it was, but this was a great day for NY Post articles. How anyone can’t be concerned over these actions is beyond me.(11/29/00)
- Had a little critter visit us last night. Check it out (11/26/00)
- Checkout the new PEZ Tanker truck that’s available – Nice addition to any collection. (11/25/00)
- Here’s an excellent artice titled “To Misread a Statute” by Kris W. Kobach, a Professor of Statutory Interpretation and Constitutional Law at the University of Missouri/Kansas City School of Law.
- Johnny Lightning has a new Holiday Pez truck available. You gotta see this. Check it out at http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/estore_details.asp?MyArea=jl&ProdRecID=151
- Straight from today’s headlines. You don’t suppose the F-16 was an escort for a mail transport vehicle, carrying ballots, do you ??? (11/16/00)
Thursday November 16 6:33 PM ET
F-16 Collides with Small Plane in Florida
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Air Force F-16 fighter on a military
training mission collided with a small civilian aircraft near Sarasota, Florida,
on Thursday, a Pentagon (news – web sites) spokesman said.
The pilot of the military jet ejected safely, and a board of officers will
investigate the incident, according to Defense Department spokesman Lt.
Gai had no information on the condition of those aboard the civilian Cessna
172 aircraft after the mid-air collision around 4 p.m.
The F-16 was flying with another military jet about 20 miles from MacDill Air
Force Base near Florida’s western coast, Gai said.
Tallahasee is on the west coast of Florida, and planes are delivering critical ballots…..
MSNBC pictures showed pieces of fuselage from the light plane scattered
over a golf course and the wreckage of the military plane burning fiercely in
- You’re not going to believe this, but I just realized that I ‘think’, no I’m positive, I voted in the wrong state. I meant to vote in Florida, but NY officials prevented me from getting out of NYC, due to some ‘alleged’ airport problems. They also claim that since I never purchased a ticket, I wasn’t ‘entitled’ to get on a plane to Florida. I have a call in to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, because I think they only said that because they knew I was a registered Republican. I never told them that, so there must be some secret list that they checked my name against. I think I have a good case of Civil Rights abuse. My vote should count, and since it was mis-cast in NY, it didn’t.
- Considering all the crap going on with the Florida ballot, I figure it’s time to re-post the Bill of No Rights . We need to remind ourselves that life in America ain’t about what we can get for free and we have responsibilities that are necessary in order for us to maintain a great democracy. (11/12/00)
- ET checked in with this submission and it’s clear to me anyway that this whole Florida ballot brouhaha is much ado about nothing. I see no confusion here,and it would seem to me that it is very clear what hole to punch to cast your vote. Personally, I think Florida has done an admirable job in aiding our more senior citizens, considering their poor eyesight problems. Then to consider that a Democrat designed the ballot, only lends credence to the notion that only Democrats care about the elderly. (11/10/00)
- But seriously, this here is a photo of the actual Florida Ballot. Take a look at it and be honest. You would have to be an idiot not to be able to use this. How the media gets away even bringing this up, without laughing about it is beyond me. As a matter of fact, I think that’s the problem. The media needs something,and instead of them going to find something, they, like VP Al Gore, embellish upon what is near at hand. So when this little doozy came along, they floated it around, the American idiots (people) bought into it, and voila, you got a ‘scandal’. We need to exercise our freedom of expression and TURN THE NEWS OFF. No viewers, no money, no money, they’ll show something worth showing us. We got the power, we just gotta exercise it instead of rolling over like sheep.
- Got some birthday’s to acknowledge today. My middle boy (young man) is 14 today. I can’t tell you how fast time has gone. He’s turning into a fine young gentleman, and we are VERY proud of him. Special credit goes to Mom for keeping these boyz on track. We love you Joe, Happy Birthday !!!
- Today is also my Aunt J’s BD. She’s just turning 29, and doesn’t look a day over 20. Must be all that wild sex her and Uncle Dong are known to practice. You are the Koolest. Will see you Saturday at Zelda’s 90th party …. (11/7/00)
- Please visit Frank Leone Rare Coins, Inc.
- Please Visit Steve’s Hot Wheels – He will Buy, Sell and Trade Hot Wheels
- Check out other wacky wobblers – real kool – http://www.outerlimitstoys.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=outerl&Category_Code=WW
- The big guy (WFP) circulated this ad he received today. It addresses the problem of using a cell phone while driving. (10/31/00)
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but starting 1-1-2001 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a “hands free” adapter. I went to Radio Shack and they wanted $50 for a hands free adapter!!! I have managed to get hold of some “off brand” units and was wondering if you are interested. These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $8.00 each for buying in quantity.
I’m selling them for $10.00. I tried them out on Erisson, Motorola and Nokia phones and they worked perfectly. 3 for $25…..
A photo is attached.
- Came across this article in the Whitestone Times about a fellow Flushing High School graduate, who has a thriving local business.(10/28/00).
- My youngest boy is 8 today. It feels likeyesterday that I was changing his smelly diapers. He’s developing into a fine young man, and we are proud of him. As usual credit goes to his Mom for keeping them in line. We love you Frank, Happy Birthday !!! (10/20/00)
- The Boyz are so proud. Our favorite bus driver has won a very special award from one of his many organizations. We hear there will be a national ad campaign to communicate this special achievment. We were very lucky to get one of the first promo shots made available. I’m sure RCs parents are SO proud of him. Well, we are too !!! Congratulations from the lowly bunch of civilians you call friends !!! (10/11/00)
- A1 sent this one over, she wasn’t sure if A2 sent it, she didn’t, or else I would have posted it earlier. (10/6/00)
Redneck Bubba died in a fire and was burnt pretty bad and the morgue needed someone to identify the body. So his two best friends, Daryl and Gomer, were sent for.
Darryl went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Darryl said,”Yup, he’s burnt pretty bad. Roll ‘im over.” So the mortician rolled him over and Darryl looked and said, “Nope, ain’t Bubba.” The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Gomer in identify the body. Gomer took a look at him and said, “Yup, he’s burnt real bad, roll ‘im over.” The mortician rolled him over and Gomer looked down and said, “No,’tain’t Bubba.”
The mortician, whose curiosity had gotten the better of him, asked, “How can you tell?” Gomer said, “Well, Bubba had two assholes.” “What??” exclaimed the mortician. “He had two assholes??” “Yup, ever’one in town knew he had two assholes. Ever’ time we went to town, folks would all say, “Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.”
- Visit the Billiard Congress of America for the latest version of rules and other information.
- Other pool related links – http://www.harborside.com/~allen/vendors/vendors.htm
- My boy Krumb shot this over. Frustrated over the NY Sentate race and want to shut that ugly witch’s mouth ?? then visit Slap Hillary.com (09/26/00)
- SG sent this along to lighten the day. Simply titled If Firestone made condoms (9/21/00)
- Jr. is 16 today. Shit, this kid is almost taller than me, and the way he’s been working out, he can certainly kick my ass. I will have to use the aluminum bat on him, but I ain’t worried about it, cause I think he still loves me. Happy Birthday kid, I love you. (9/18/00)
- A pretty interesting Tool (a band, not Black & Decker stuff) page – http://www.siue.edu/~anmayes/index2.html
- The big guy checked in with this one. You know, the guy who will be shuffling off to Buffalo very soon. (8/28/00)
50 Years ago . . . 100 white men chasing one black man across a field was called the Ku Klux Klan………. Today . . . It’s called the PGA Tour……….
- Let’s just call this little ditty College Pointus Mosquitohumongous. Captured this puppy at my boy Steve’s. After last year’s West Nile problem, and subsequent spraying these little critters came back this year a lot larger, and a bit more stupider and slower. (7/13/00)
- My boy Joe had his awards ceremony last night. The kid did good. Got about 6 awards. Definitely takes after his mom when it comes to getting good marks. He’ll graduate Saturday, then will get ready to go to High School. We are very proud of you boy. Be sure and continue to do good, so you can get a good job, so you can make the monthly payments back to me, so I can stop working. Check back for photos next week.
- AT checked in with a submission. Not bad … (6/15/00)
When Jane initially met Tarzan of the jungle, she was instantly attracted to him. During her questions about his life, she asked him how he had sex.
“Tarzan not know sex” he replied.
After her explanation of the word sex, Tarzan said “oh, Tarzan use hole in trunk of tree.” Horrified, Jane said, “Tarzan you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly.” She took off her clothes and laid down on the ground. “Here”, she said, “you must put it here”.
Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer, and then gave her an almighty kick in the crotch. Jane rolled around in agony. Eventually she managed to overcome the pain and said, “why did you do that”?
His reply was, “Tarzan check for bees”.
- Our impressive First Lady had one of her visions recorded today in the New York Post. Responding to the recent Wendy’s massacre in Flushing, she was quoted as saying :
“We ought to do everything we possibly can to keep [guns] away from people who are criminally inclined and we ought to make sure we keep the right people in jail, too,” Clinton said.
Is this woman a visionary or what. She’s bound to get all the votes of the intellectual electorate she is clearly ‘gunning’ for ???, pun intended.
- My boy Steve sent this comforting image around. As you know little Elian has been out of the headlines since he was saved by Janet Reno. Seems he is now safely in the hands of a high profile American citizen., All is OK America, Elian is safe… (5/25/00)
- Please Visit Steve’s Hot Wheels – He will Buy, Sell and Trade Hot Wheels. Plus, I just took a load of new digital photos of this boys apartment. His parents need him to make some money, so they can stop supporting him. They claim that I’ll get a 5% finders fee for each car he sells, they are crazy, so I don’t believe them, but if I can get in good with them, they may put me in their will. Hey , you never know.
- This here’s Another Funny from the Demented Collection of (Joe C) (5/15/00)
Three women had a very late night drinking. They left in the early morning hours and went home their separate ways. The next day, they all met and compared notes about who was drunker the night before.
The first girl claims that she was the drunkest saying, ” I drove straight home and walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks.”
The second said, “You think that was drunk? Hell, I got into my car and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don’t even have insurance!”.
The third proclaimed, “Damn, I was the drunkest by far. When I got home, I got into a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle over, and burned the whole house down!”.
The room was silent for a moment. Then, the first girl spoke out again, “Listen girls, I don’t think you understand. Chunks is my dog.”
- This here is a great home page for a young man named Gregg from Arkansas. He lives in a trailer park, and has a nice little photo story of the people in his life. http://www.geocities.com/trailerparkpage/.You will not regret this one. Thanks to my boy Krumb, who I should add has been a constant provider of the better materials. (5/8/00)
- I know, I know, where have I been !!!. Believe it or not, I’ve been rather busy. Had some things happen at home that required time, and work is actually picking up. I’ll try to sort through the variety of submisisons to see what can be posted. In the meantime, I’ve uploaded some photo’s of my son’s first communion. Enjoy the pictures. (5/7/00)
- Hey Frank, thanks for making it to the communion. Be sure and take care of yourself. We all love you !!!!
- When you see this one, you will be asking yourself, how does he get his hands on some of this stuff ? People want to share with me. And I do appreciate it, because it’s items like this that make me proud of who I know, and what they send to me. This one came from the one and only, Krumb. And the thoughtful bloke that he is, immediately realized the potential for this as what we call ‘Mark Meat’. You may cringe, but this is the real deal for our boy Mark. And that is the brilliance of this image. Even JL thanked me for bringing this to his attention during his breakfast. I titled it “Hubba, Hubba” . Enjoy my friends !!!
- If you enjoyed that image, then you need to visit BangedUp.com for the rest of this sick persons mind. Not for the under-21 of our species.
- ET passed this one to us.Apparently the FAA is taking seriously the recent mishaps, and are doing some extensive safety re-training.
- KD sent this one over. I think I’ve come across a lady who can keep up with the pack on some of the more curious net images.We can just call this one “I should have went home“
- The elusive Sail Capri checked in again, after a small hiatus, with this submission. It’s quite appropriate considering the current atmosphere. To make the point, I exercised my editorial priveleges and substituted one North Eastern state for another. If you’re familiar with the situation, you’ll get a kick out of this.
- Well, as expected the knuckleheads from the prior tirade did mess things up. But, promised to correct their mistakes by “Friday 4/5/00” , yes, that’s right, they got the lousy date wrong. There isn’t a thing they can do that might indicate competency. (4/7/00)
- Well, it’s over. The worst year of my career finally came to an end on 3/31/2000. That supposedly wonderful company that was a Collection of Small Companies, was kicked out by the new owners. Thank the Lord. This Pitiful Alliance was the most inept, incompetent, f**cking useless bunch of idiots I’ve ever come across. Of course, that’s just my opinion. To the end they were incapable of even communicating accurate information. Each piece of information they passed along to us, was wrong in some way shape or form. Attempts for clarification are met with looks of confusion, un-returned phone calls, or just plain ignoring. We didn’t even receive the dignity of a farewell communication from our esteemed management. Of course we still have to wait and see how they handle our last pay, our 401k, and our pension fiunds, so this may drag on a bit. Either way …..
Good Fucking Riddance !!!
- Received this interesting little photo from DL. It is self-titled why fat people shouldn’t bungee jump. Thanks for the contribution.
- Here’s a mail-in contribution from KD. Let’s call this one shower time.
- Visit my PEZ page for some interesting information about PEZ characters. (3/26/00)
- This is another one of those posts that is definitely not for either the under 20 crowd, our children, or those who may have recenlty had a meal. Suffice to say that after viewing this little clip, Tom H has considered the gay lifestyle, and since he works with Paul M … well you paint your own little picture. I call it simply Hot Stuff. Enjoy !!! (3/9/00)
- Call this phone number for the Brown & Williamson Tobacco Company 1-800-578-7453. You won’t be disappointed.
- Check out some Dilbert cartoons, that reflect current times …. (3/2/00)
- For Soprano or Godfather fans there is a nice website that covers organized crime. Follow link to Gang Land News.
- HBO also has a Sopranos Page.
- Check out the EarthCam Webcam Network for live camera views from around the world.
- One of the Mom’s here stopped by the day care to pickup their kids, and came upon this site. Apparently this may have been one of those new ethnic centers that caters to the local community. You figure out the ethnicity yourself. My company spent a ton of money trying to diversify me, and I need to show that it payed off. (2/23/00)
- For those interested in the depravity of humanity, then you need to visit Horrid Humans site. It uses AdultCheck to keep away the younger of the species, but it’s truly worth it. They call it “The most sickening site on the internet!”, and they are right.(2/23/00)
- My boy Krumb just sent me this little clip, showing one careless little pizza man missing out on his under 30 minutes delivery guarantee.
- Went for drinks last night to say farewell to John and Lysette as they move on to their next assignment, and it seems that Paul M. is gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but who knew. All was confirmed when we noticed these 3×5 cards all over the place.. There was some other banter suggesting that one of the ladies there (EJ) was recently married to another woman, but I don’t believe it, cause she’s so thin. Kim said he wanted to watch, but I think she was just jumping on the gay bandwagon because of all the attention Paulie was receiving, typical cat fight …… (2/18/00)
- Be sure to check out rotten.com again, they have some new postings that can be quite interesting. Be sure to view the ‘severed hand series‘. Definitely not for the squeemish. And if you think I’m crazy, then check out human macrame in the fuck of the month section…(2/17/00)
- Also be sure to check the Daily Rotten section for daily updates…
- French Suicidal, But Not Suicidal Enough
A survey by the Sofres company has yielded the finding that 32% of French citizens have contemplated suicide to varying degrees. We find this number surprisingly high, but not high enough. This website urges you, if you are French, to cross this Maginot Line of the soul and consider it! Anyone who has met a French person will concur.
- Please visit Frank Leone Rare Coins, Inc. My son does some scanning for him and earns some spending cash. The more who visit, and buy these old, collectible two cent pieces, the better it is for me
- Please also visit D. A. MacPherson Guitar Works. Where you can find “Affordable Fine Handcrafted Guitars” (2/17/00)
- Saw a news story last night about how there’s money to be made in selling used underwear. I got plenty of this, so if anyone is interested, I’m selling mine for $30.00/pair. Plain old, one day used variety. For something different, I can provide units worn for longer periods of time, that will have that special aroma, for $150.00/pair. Send me an email, you pay $8.00 S/H. (2/4/00)
- Received another little ditty by the elusive SailCapri – Explains why men die younger
- A good biker joke :
A little old lady wanted to join a biker club. She knocked on the door of a local biker club and a big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answers the door. She proclaims “I want to join your biker club”. The guy was amused and told her that she needed to meet certain biker requirements before she was allowed to join. So the biker asks her “You have a bike?” The little old lady says “Yea, thats my Harley over there” and points to a Harley parked in the driveway. The biker asks her “Do you smoke?” The little old lady says “Yea, I smoke. I smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day and a couple of cigars while I’m shooting pool”. The biker is impressed and asks “Well, have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?”.
The little old lady says “No, I’ve never been picked up by the fuzz, but I’ve been swung around by my nipples”.
- Monica Lewinsky (on CNN’s Larry King Live discussing her miraculous Jenny Craig weight-loss): “I’ve learned not to put things in my mouth that are bad for me“
- For those of us on the East coast who weren’t able to view the total lunar eclipse on 1/20/00, here is a good composite photo of each stage.
Stop by and visit the new Beetlejuice web page at http://www.jollydwarf.com. Our boy Dave sent this to me. It was good to see ya Dave, all we need now is the Big guy, and the crew is back together. (1/12/00)
Here’s a little ditty that JoeC sent to me today. After looking at it, I realized this is what keeps me with my wife. I’ll bet the house that this one can’t even cook and no one can beat my wife’s baked ziti … Luv ya babe !!
OK Gerry, you made me get up off the couch to post these photos. Now you have to allow me to take better photos of you… Here goes… some images of the family and friends. (1/2/00)
What 2K ?… Well, Y2K came and went and we all survived. Here are some images to remember the day by.
Here’s one for the animal kingdom. A horse’s response to his owner’s branding him. I’d love to see 3 horses tie this knucklehead down and let him feel what it’s like. Oh yeah, thanks to SailCapri for sending this to me, I still don’t know who you are, but you get the mention anyway.
Enjoy the story of the Ant & the Grasshopper. I received this story today from a co-worker(Citt), it is very indicative of the times we live in. Enjoy. (12/28/99)
I had some local neurosurgeons (yeah right) analyze my brain, and this is what they have come up with.
I got a new digital camera for Christmas, so I was finally able to digitize my big brain. Eat your heart out.
Got Milk ? Interesting twist on the famous commercials.(12/20/99)
New developments. So now we have a newer slant on the new slant, which is now going to be old news. Just as well, is better for all involved this way. All are hopeful that the ride back home won’t be as bumpy as the ride away was.
See an era fade away to a new beginning for 2000 … (12/18/99)
Angry Catholic Defaces Dung Art – finally a man who stood up for something he believed in. This man is a hero.(12/17/99)
The times, they are a changing. See an era fade away to a new beginning for 2000 …
How to tell you’ve been real bad for Christmas …
JUST IMAGINE – You’re lying in bed after a hard night of drinking.. You hear the subtle hiss of someone’s light breathing coming from under the covers right next to you. Not remembering exactly who you went home with the night before, but vaguely remembering having a hot and steamy time filled with pleasures beyond imagination, you lean over, PULL BACK THE COVERS, AND … Say hello to your new friend !!! (12/1/99)
I met a good podiatrist over the holiday. She’s brand new to the field, and is Board Qualified. If your feets are bothering you, give her a chance. Her name is Dr. Sandra Garcia, DPM. Call me for her number.
Hey Aunt Jess, don’t forget to check out some of the links below to those items we spoke about last night. Especially the Jada stories, belligerent, and our Severence Program.Of course check for anything else you may have missed recently. I do try to keep this updated with fresh material, so come by often. Love ya – TT.
They are suggesting that the co-pilot of the Egyptian plane that crashed was committing suicide. I have always thought that suicide should be a private matter, where only the person who wants to die actually dies. Suicide should also have elements of both fear and excitement to them. I was lucky to receive a very interesting image the other day by persons who I won’t name (Krumb) and immediately thought this to be a great way to commit this act. Enjoy. Suicide
A couple of good jokes I received :
Harry answers the telephone, and it’s an Emergency Room doctor. The doctor says, “Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and, both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life” , Harry says, “My God. What’s the good news?” , The doctor says, “I’m kidding. She’s dead.”
A guy goes to buy a train ticket, and the girl selling tickets has an incredible set of jugs. He says, “Give me two pickets to Titsburgh…umm…I, mean, two tickets to Pittsburgh”. He’s really embarrassed… , The guy in line behind him says, “Relax pal. We all make Freudian slips like that. Just the other day at the breakfast table I meant to say to my wife, `Please pass the sugar’, but I accidentally said, “You fucking bitch, you, wrecked my life!”
Death by Viagra. An image to consider.
A moment in the life of a mother. An endearing short story.
“… It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here. What better time than now !!! ” (Guerilla Radio – RATM 10/31/99 www.ratm.com )
Please visit D. A. MacPherson Guitar Works. Where you can find “Affordable Fine Handcrafted Guitars“. Thanks for everything Dennis !!!
If anyone is currently dealing with the ‘-gry’ riddle. See me if you want some assistance. The riddle currently circulating was written wrong, and may mislead you. (10/29/99)
Check out the great Company Severance Program some have enjoyed…
Proposal for new Corrective Action Program
Visit www.aprilfools.com, create your own headlines, or send gag emails. One of these even started an internal company investigation. Some people just got no sense of humor….
For those that have suggested that I should have my head examined, I did. Had a CT scan and MRI done, and not for nothing, but I got a big brain. In fact, it fills up my entire head cavity. So now I have evidence that my brain is large, and until you have similar evidence, I’d have to say your brain is smaller than mine. You may think that your brain also fills your head, but without the picture proof, I won’t believe it. I’m trying to get copies, so I can post them here for all to see. Stay tuned… (10/22/99)
If you think about doing it, but you don’t do it, don’t think about doing it !
For those that know, the Jada Story . For those that don’t, come see anyway. (10/15/99)
Are you belligerent ? An analysis.
Great Howard Stern audio collection page.
Visit www.politicalgifts.com , where you can find a “different” version of the famous Starr Report you can give to a friend or use yourself… Among other amusing novelty gift items.(10/99)
Visit www.jokes2000.com , for some really funny stuff. Good jokes and cartoons.(10/99)
Y2K on your mind ? My opinion about it all is simple:
- I can’t resist posting some of the more interesting links or files I come across. I hope you find them amusing, or at the very least, interesting.
Links to Various Web Sites
Visit Steve’s Hot Wheels Collectibles – I Buy, Sell and Trade Hot Wheels. Click my email links to send me email. I look forward to hearing from you. Visit Frank Leone Rare Coins, Inc. All coins on this web page are conservatively graded and in choice condition unless clearly described as otherwise. With links to Frank’s auctions on E-Bay. Please visit D. A. MacPherson Guitar Works. Where you can find “Affordable Fine Handcrafted Guitars“. Repair, setup, adjustments on acoustic and electric guitars. Most of what I’ll post will be in Adobe Acrobat .pdf form, so it is easily viewed by all. If you don’t have the Adobe Acrobat reader, please follow this link to download it.
any similarity to any persons, living, dead or undead, or history past, present and future is strictly coincidental. Postings made by various contributors, who submit anonymously.